Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Did you know that the Bike Mustache is a traveling art project?

Back in July, Russ and I sold all of our stuff and left our home in Long Beach, CA to cycle around the US (and, hopefully, beyond). After many short bicycle tours, we decided to finally head out for the long term. After four and a half months on the road, I can tell you... touring on bike is the way to go!

While we're traveling, we're also keeping up our respective professions. Russ is a photographer and is shooting amazing images along the way. I am a metalsmith, so I have a front pannier packed with tools and materials, so that I can create on the road.

Which means that the Bike Mustache is being made in campgrounds, hotels, and spare rooms around the country!


I'll keep posting photos here of all the crazy places that I get to work - and you can also follow our journey at www.pathlesspedaled.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment